- Original vegan premium Thai sauce (without glutamate) with dried Thai chilli and jasmine rice in a beautiful bamboo basket
- Various dishes ready in just 30 minutes, for 13-15 portions
- Highly aromatic and not spicy
- With 10 authentic recipe instructions and cooking videos: chicken with cashews, Thai summer rolls, filled Thai omelettes, grilled pork neck and many more!
- Perfect to give as a gift or enjoy it yourself
Expected to be available from 25.-31.7.2022
All in the box
450g Premium Thai sauce
10 High quality recipe cards and cooking videos
300g Fragrant jasmine rice
15g Dried Thai chillies
Handmade bamboo basket
All ingredients are vegan, imported from Thailand and contain no glutamate, artificial colours or preservatives.
You will get these recipe cards
- Chicken with cashew nuts
- Thai summer rolls
- Stuffed Thai omelette
- Grilled pork neck
- Braised pork ribs with garlic sauce
- Fried broccoli with shrimp
- Fried spaghetti with dried chillies and crispy bacon
- Steamed eggs
- Roasted broccoli with shrimp
- Steamed sea bass in soy sauce
- Fried zucchini with eggs
Cooking videos for all 10 dishes
Ingredients containing products
Premium Thai sauce:
Water 58%, Soy sauce 25%, Sugar 6%, Modified tapioca starch 4.11%, Salt 4%, Sweet soy sauce 2%, Yeast extract 0.89%
Get to know the box better!
When Thais want to quickly turn ordinary meat and vegetables into delicious Thai food, they use this typical Thai sauce. Because it's not spicy, the whole family can enjoy all the menus with it.
With this sauce, many of the most popular Thai dishes can be magically performed on the plate within 30 minutes.
Completely unique and a must for anyone who loves or wants to get to know Thai cuisine. The sauce is also vegan!!
Together with the sauce, you will receive 10 recipe cards from us. The dishes are e.g. Chicken with Cashew Nuts, Thai Summer Roll, Thai Stuffed Omelette, Grilled Pork Neck, Braised Pork Rib with Garlic Sauce, Fried Broccoli with Shrimp and many more!
Shipping (Expected from 25-31.7.2022)
- 3.99€ Shipping cost within Germany
- Free shipping from 50€
- Expected delivery from 25-31.07.2022
- 30 days return policy
- All prices incl. 7% VAT and excl. shipping costs
* Since the delivery times are provided by the shipping company, there may be slight delays. We will send the product to you as soon as possible after the arrival of our new shipment!
This is what distinguishes our box
In our box, you will find all original ingredients, that you need to prepare a Thai dish for 3-4 servings. The preparation takes just 30 minutes – and you can bring the holiday feeling home.
Ingredients with authentic origin
All ingredients come directly from Thailand. They are carefully selected by local farmers and contain no glutamate or preservatives. So you can cook Thai dishes that taste just like they do in Thailand.
We say "THANK YOU"
With the purchase of each box, you support elderly women and families in a structurally weak region of Thailand.
Frequently asked questions
How many portions is a box set for?
One box set is enough for 3-4 servings. But of course, it also depends on how hungry you are. :D
Do I sign up for a subscription when I buy?
No, you only buy a box set once.
Are the box sets very spicy?
Massaman Curry and Pad Thai are mild. Only the red and green Thai curry is slightly spicy (European's level and not Thai's level of slightly spicy :D) You can prepare the Tom Kha set slightly spicy or mild. Attention: The Tom Yum set is very spicy!
Are fresh ingredients included in the box set?
No, some customers cook our dishes without meat, some customers love only organic food. It is important to us that our customers have their freedom. Therefore, no fresh ingredients are included.
How long can a box set be kept, best-before/ expiration period?
All box sets have a best-before date of 03.07.2023 and can be stored at room temperature
Are the box sets gluten-free?
YES! All of our box sets are gluten-free, except the red Thai curry box set and Premium Thai sauce, as the soy sauce contains gluten. The soy sauce can be used to marinate meat, but can also be omitted. In this way, the Red Thai Curry can also be prepared gluten-free.